Weather Update

Due to the Freezing temperatures, the snow has stayed on the course. The forecast is for more snow on Friday/Saturday so the course will remain closed from today up to and including Sunday 4th March. The next inspection will take place Monday 5th at 9am. The Club House will be open during the day, and Saturday and Sunday will open from 10.30am to 4.30pm, the Bar & Catering will be as normal for the weekend. If you would like to book the Golf Studio contact Josh. The Club House will be closed on Friday Evening.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.